Highlights of 6658 Parkwood Road ~ Edina
• Incredible Carl Hanson built California style one level home with 2500+ square feet on main floor in prime Parkwood Knolls neighborhood.
• Fresh neutral décor throughout and ready to move right in.
• Enter this home through a charming courtyard where double doors with side light windows open to the foyer.
• The foyer has American cherry wood floors that step down into a spacious great room.
• The spacious great room is filled with light and features gorgeous Brazilian cherry hardwood floors, a beautiful traditional fireplace with a gas log, built-in bookcases, 3 skylights and a fabulous wall of French doors that open to the dining room and wonderful space for entertaining.
• The double French doors open to an incredible dining room that boasts shining marble floors, another wall of sliding doors that overlook an incredible view of the yard and opens to the lovely flagstone patio and is big enough to entertain a large group. This room could also be used as a sunroom with space for a dining area in the great room.
• The lovely center island kitchen is loaded with windows and offers raised panel cherry cabinetry, American cherry hardwood floors, a skylight, a breakfast bar with granite countertop, spacious double planning desk/homework area, built-ins that offer wonderful storage as well as TV space and open bookshelves.
• The comfortable family room adjacent to the kitchen and great room includes a wall of windows and cozy reading nook (with a fort underneath it). There is a brand new ½ bath off the kitchen.
• The bedroom wing offers 3 bedrooms and a full white tile bath.
• The master includes large wall of windows and 2 baths, one ½ and an additional with 2 sinks, separate shower and soaking tub and a huge skylight. There is a door from the master to both the deck and the dining/sunroom.
• The walk out level features a game room/office, a roughed in bath and an enormous amount of unfinished square footage.
• Enjoy relaxing on the deck or the larger flagstone patio when entertaining friends and family.
• Close to Walnut Ridge Park
• This tremendous lot easily allows room for a 3rd garage or future expansion on the kitchen side.
|Garage||2 with room for 3rd|