Highlights for 5080 Malibu Drive ~ Edina
• Freshly updated Hansen built open floor plan main level living home in Edina’s Parkwood Knolls neighborhood.
• Beautifully built and lovingly maintained, this home features extraordinary millwork, spacious room sizes, wide planked floors in most of the main level and a very livable floor plan.
• The close-knit neighborhood association takes care of lawn mowing and snow removal for a more comfortable lifestyle.
• The spacious foyer opens through to the tray vaulted great room, featuring a terrace door to the south facing deck, an oversized bayed window, a wood/gas burning fireplace flanked by handsome arched bookcases, up lighting in ceiling, lovely wide planked floors and a wonderful space for entertaining family or large groups.
• The spacious open dining area in the great room is designed so guests can enjoy the bright spaces and a cozy fire in the winter while dining.
• The custom eat-in kitchen features beautiful butternut cabinets, beamed ceilings, center island with built-in cooktop, double ovens, pantry cupboard, instant hot water and a door to the inviting heated 3 season porch, as well as access to the mudroom/laundry and attached finished garage.
• You will find a comfortable den/study off the foyer with a bright bayed window and plenty of space to relax and watch television, read a book or work at your desk with new lighting and fresh paint.
• There is a powder room conveniently located off the foyer.
• Enjoy the spacious vaulted knotty pine paneled, heated 3 season porch with room for a table to enjoy a meal during the summer or cards with friends, and access to the deck.
• The relaxing deck overlooks the uniquely private backyard that offers wonderful additional space for entertaining guests, grilling dinner or relaxing on a beautiful day.
• The wonderful mudroom/laundry area is a great space accessed from both the garage and kitchen. It boasts plenty of storage space, a large coat closet and a stackable washer/dryer for the convenience of main floor laundry.
• The freshly painted and carpeted master suite boasts a large bayed window that overlooks the privacy of the beautiful back yard framed by its gorgeous pines, walk- in closet and accesses a wonderful master bath.
• The roomy master bath features brightly lit double sink vanity, Whirlpool tub, private shower, and bidet and a skylight.
• Walk down the open staircase to welcoming garden level featuring a delightful family room with gorgeous built-in bookcases, built in and entertainment center that is flanked by windows, game area and door to the private paver patio and gardens.
• The lower level also features 2 additional bedrooms/office, cedar closet, and generous storage areas, one with workbench area.
• One garden level bedroom includes a freshly painted full bath and can be accessed from the hallway as well as directly from the bedroom.
• Enjoy the secluded backyard with privacy fence, private paver patio and beautiful gardens surrounded by striking rock beds.
• Smooth ceilings
• Custom smooth Butternut cabinets easy to enamel if desired
• Dramatic paver driveway and sidewalk
• Security system
• Sump pump
• Water softener
• California closet organizers
• Anti-glare window treatment
• Cedar closet in lower level
• High and Low shower heads in the master bath
• TV & sound system
• Under counter lighting in kitchen
• Speakers in porch, living room, kitchen
• Instant hot water
• Built in toaster and ironing board
• High flow shower heads
• Circulating hot water
• New furnace 2009 (3 zones)
• Privacy fence
• Landscaped river rock garden beds
• Irrigation system
• Built-in workbench
• Light sensor lamp post
• Custom exterior lights
• Zero lot line home
• Please see listing agent for some exclusions.
• Convenient to Interlachen Country Club and Van Vaulkenburg Park
|Type||One level walkout|
|Garage||Finished 2 car attached|