Highlights of 6512 Parkwood Road, Edina, MN
• Spectacular Stately Two Story Home on a One Acre Setting in the desirable Parkwood Knolls Neighborhood.
• 6512 Parkwood Road is nestled in the prime area of significantly upper bracket homes within this neighborhood.
• Extremely rare to find a level one acre lot that's as versatile and mature as this parcel. It's incredible.
• Parkwood Knolls is known for a very active sense of community and social opportunities within the neighborhood.
• The home is sensational for indoor and outdoor entertaining with large room sizes and great flow.
• Set on a substantial lot that can accommodate the addition of a custom pool and/or sport court.
• Tremendous curb appeal with tasteful landscaping, natural stone accents, new cedar shake roof
and new paver circular drive and parking pad.
• Beautiful hardwood floors, freshly painted interior, updated lighting and enameled woodwork
throughout the home for a seamless decor.
• Gracious two story vaulted welcoming foyer with light pouring in from double glass doors and
transom windows. Additional features include large coat closet, guest powder room and grand
• Dramatic living room with walls of windows offering a gas fireplace with a classic white mantle
and a marble surround. Room for a baby grand piano!
• Dining room with terrace doors to private deck with views of amazing backyard. Built-in lighted
buffet with glass cabinet doors.
• South facing chef's center island kitchen with white enameled cabinetry, customized stainless
steel countertops and sink combination, newer appliances: Sub Zero refrigerator/freezer, Dacor 5 burner gas cooktop, Thermador double ovens, beverage fridge, Kitchen Aid dishwasher, Kitchen Aid built-in microwave. Sun pours into the kitchen all day long.
• Huge informal dining area off kitchen with bayed french doors flowing out to exposed aggregate patio and enormous private backyard.
• This kitchen and informal dining area is the hub of the home – with views to front and back yards.
• Fresh and cheerful main floor family room adjacent to kitchen features large southern exposure
bay window, brick fireplace with gas insert flanked by built-in cabinetry, new lighting and crown
• Remarkable main floor mudroom and tiled laundry area adjacent to the kitchen offers loads of
built-in cabinetry, "cubbies" and organizational systems, planning desk and stainless steel utility tub/counter. Another half bath. This area accesses the nicely finished three car garage with epoxy floor and wall organizers.
• Additionally on the main floor is a secluded private office with business center cabinets and an oversized window overlooking into park-like backyard. Perfect work-at-home environment.
• The beautiful staircase leads to an incredible second floor. Highlights: beautiful wood floors, 9' ceiling and 8' doors, recessed lighting, neutral décor, four amazing bedrooms and three baths.
• French doors lead to vaulted king size master suite with southern exposure, gas fireplace, dual
closets with custom organizers, bay window plus additional double closet.
• Luxurious master bathroom with double sinks, vanity table, separate shower and whirlpool tub and linen closet.
• Pretty open staircase off kitchen leads to lower level.
• Lower level guest suite features a full bathroom, a walk-in closet and a double closet. So much
• Owners will love having their own workout room with mirrored walls and locking storage closet.
• Rounding out the lower level is a half bath with custom sauna and game room area just before the
transition to the family room. Great storage areas and utility room.
• Cozy knotty pine family/amusement room is the highlight of the lower level with new gas fireplace, custom built-in cabinets, deep egress window and a walk-in storage closet that is ripe for a wine cellar or bar conversion.
• This property is beautifully landscaped with many perennial gardens and an irrigation system even for the potted plants and window boxes.
• Extensive copper exterior accent lighting.
• Security system included with several exterior mounted cameras.
• Play House / Shed built in 2013.
• Several closets with automatic lights.
• Surround sound speakers.
• Radon mitigation system.
• Reverse osmosis drinking water system.
• Commers water softener.
• Honeywell electronic air filters.
• Two humidifiers.
• Well used for sprinkler system.
• Two hot water heaters.
• Two gas forced air systems.
• Abundance of storage.
• New cedar shake roof 2013.
• New paver driveway and parking pad 2013.
• Countryside Elementary
• Valley View Middle School
• Edina Senior High School
|Garage||3 car attached|
|School Dist.||Edina 273|