Highlights for 7004 Tupa Drive ~ Edina
• Remarkable 2 story home on a quiet cul-de-sac in a prime Braemar Hills Neighborhood.
• This home has been well cared for, tastefully updated with new carpet throughout and ready to move right in.
• A charming exterior with stamped concrete driveway and swooped roof lines with a new cedar shingle roof.
• The gracious foyer features a new door with side light windows and neutral tiled floor.
• The beautiful living room and dining room are wonderful for entertaining with Brazilian walnut floors that flow throughout.
• The sun filled main floor private office is accessed by 2 french doors and has hardwood floors and a closet.
• The remodeled chef’s kitchen features granite countertops, tumbled marble backsplash, Jenn-Air stove, KitchenAid refrigerator and an informal family dining area with a sliding glass door to the private patio.
• The main floor family room is adjacent to the kitchen and was remodeled in 2010 with a large window to the beautiful backyard and is plumbed for a future gas fireplace.
• The homes mudroom offers a service door to the front as well as a door that accesses the oversize finished garage and is plumbed for a second laundry.
• The second floor offers 5 generous size bedrooms.
• The ensuite bedroom features plantation shutters, 2 Hollywood closets and its own full bath with 2 sinks, tumbled marble bath surround and Travertine marble flooring.
• Additionally, there are 3 other kid’s bedrooms as well as a updated full bath.
• The new spacious second floor laundry room features a large sink and tile flooring,
• The master suite addition is a wonderful retreat offering a large box bay window to the backyard, 2 walk-in closets with custom organizers and double doors open to a luxurious master bath with a free-standing tub, separate shower, in-floor heat, Carrera marble countertops and marble flooring.
• The lower level is a wonderful kids haven with a floating faux wood floor in its recreation room and billiard area.
• Additionally, there is tons of storage and room for an exercise room if needed.
• The home is beautifully landscaped and has prof planted gardens, a fire pit, as well as a path to St. Patricks. This fabulous private backyard is a quiet sanctuary for relaxing with family and friends.
• Sensational location, convenient to Braemar golf course, hockey rinks and baseball fields.
• Edina Schools - Creek Valley Elementary, Valley View Middle School and Edina Senior High School
Additional Feature Include:
• Main furnace installed 2010
• Second floor instant hot water heater 2010
• Home newly drain tiled 2013
• Wood shingle roof 2014
• New carpet throughout 2017
• Upgraded millwork and doors
• Insulated garage and plumbed for gas heat
|School Dist.||Edina 273|