4102 Sunnyside Rd ~ Edina
• Sensational Country Club center entry classic 2 story.
• The quaint vestibule opens to the foyer with a barrel vault ceiling with quaint arched doorways.
• This home has been very well maintained, beautifully updated and fresh move in decor with hardwood floors flowing throughout much of the home.
• The living room features a charming wood burning fireplace flanked by windows plus additional deep windows to the east and crown moldings.
• The nice size dining room is great for entertaining and family meals.
• The remodeled kitchen offers cherry cabinetry, granite countertops, under cabinet lighting, glass door buffet, spacious breakfast bar and opens to the first floor family room addition.
• The Family room has a second wood burning fireplace and a wall of windows and glass door that flow out to the flagstone patio and private, fenced back yard. thus a rare opportunity in Country Club to watch your children play in the back yard while cooking dinner!
• The back hall offers a large closet with custom built-ins making it a mini mudroom with an adjacent 1/2 bath and access to the attached double garage.
• Second floor boasts 4 good size bedrooms (1 currently used as an office with custom built-in top-of-the-line Techline furniture), a remodeled full bath with white subway tile and a wonderful master suite addition with a 3rd wood burning fireplace, spacious walk-in closet with custom organizers and full bath with whirlpool tub. Additionally there is a door at the top of the stairs that opens to a second floor balcony.
• The lower level has recently been remodeled and features a “like new” pool table, bead board wainscoting, recessed cans, and a wine cellar closet.
• The spacious finished laundry/exercise room is bright and cheerful and has a ceramic tile floor.
• This home is tastefully landscaped and has great space for kids to play and family entertaining as well as a great driveway accessed off the alley.
• Kojetin Park is a few doors up the alley to the west is under utilized and offers great opportunity for young children to safely roam and play, as well as close-by Wooddale Park & Arden Park for skating!
• Walk to 44th & France and 50th & France shops and restaurants as well as Lake Harriett.
• This remarkable close knit neighborhood is filled with kids of all ages!
Concord Elementary School
Southview Middle School
Edina Senior High School
|Garage||2 car attached|
|School Dist.||Edina 273|